An abrasion resistant composite material for the repair and protection of metal surfaces.
Belzona 1814 is a cost-effective 3-component repair system for the protection of surfaces subject to abrasive attack. This material is designed to provide protection in highly abrasive environments and is specifically formulated for application over large areas.
Supplied as a three-part system, with a base, solidifier and aggregate, Belzona 1814 is easy to mix and apply without the need for specialist tools. This thixotropic material will adhere to a wide range of substrates, providing a seamless abrasion resistant lining at thicknesses up to 12.7mm (1/2in).
Alternatively, for smaller application areas and faster cure, Belzona 1812 (Ceramic Carbide FP) has been developed.
- High abrasion and wear resistance
- Will not corrode
- Solvent-free allowing it to be applied safely in confined areas
- Excellent bonding to many metal surfaces including steel and cast iron
- Application and cure at room temperature - no hot work involved
- Long working life
- High mechanical strength
Applications for Belzona 1814 include:
- Linings for worn hoppers, chutes, mixer blades and other equipment subject to abrasion
- Protection of hydrocyclones and grinding mills
- Bonding and grouting tiles and wear plates where high abrasion resistance is required
- Repair of screw conveyors, centrifuges and pump impellers damaged by erosion and corrosion
* All products are subject to regional restrictions. Check with your local Distributor for more information
You are currently viewing documents in
Related case studies: